Center Drive Sludge ScraperConsultation
Product overview: Similar function as Center drive sludge classifier
Product features: The working performance is better than that of peripheral drive type. Generally, the peripheral water inlet and peripheral water outlet are adopted, and the mud is sucked into the center of the pool by single or double pipes, and then discharged by the mud valve outside the pool.
1. The surrounding water distribution is checked by hydraulic model, the water distribution hole is designed according to the uneven distribution, the water distribution is reasonable, and the sedimentation efficiency is high.
2. The steel structure is adopted for the central buttress, which reduces the construction difficulty and ensures the transmission accuracy.
3. The mud suction pipe shall be set vertically, and the operation shall be stable and reliable after reasonable counterweight.
4. The liquid level and flow can be adjusted or controlled.
5. New type transmission device, with large transmission torque and controllable or overload protection.
6. The mud collection pipe and scraper series are of targeted design, with complete mud scraping and discharging.
|Model||Tank Diameter(m)||Speed(m/min)||Power(kW)||Tank depth（m）||Settling Speed|
|Difference of water distributionΔh(mm）|
|MYZXX-25||25||3～4.5 3.5 0.3～0.5 ～100 ≤50||0.37||3.5||0.3-0.5||≈100||≤50|